Friday, June 1, 2007

Welcome to the Blog....

This blog was created with the intention of helping teachers to make sense of all the technology available to us. After giving an in-service not long ago, I realized that most teachers have no idea how easy and how available these tools are.

I think that technology is becoming more and more crucial to giving our students a full and rewarding education. In our fast paced world with so much information, our students must be trained to find and understand this information and the tools for using and managing it. I find and hear and read about so many different websites, software titles, and pieces of hardware that can be used in the educational setting. I hope that this blog will serve as a tool to spread the word about these educational tools and also give me an avenue for learning about new ones.

When I come across something useful, I will talk about it here. I hope that other teachers will find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment: