Friday, January 2, 2009

Teacher Websites Required?

A colleague and I will giving a presentation on our school's Teacher website solution at the end of January in Atlantic City. I wanted to have some information about other schools and how/if they handle posting information online.

It would be great to have some feedback from my readers.

Here is what I would like to know:

  1. Do you post assignments, announcements, etc. online for students and parents?
    Why/Why not?

  2. Does your school district require teachers to post information online?
    If yes, what system does your school use and what has the general reaction from the staff been?

  3. What is your opinion on teacher/classroom websites?
    ie. They are positive/necessary because...

  4. Any other comments are welcome!

I appreciate any responses you have time to contribute! Feel free to pass this along to teachers you may know from other schools as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment: