Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Me.....a Mac?


I said for a long time that it would never happen. I didn't want a Mac. I didn't need a Mac. I would never buy one. And now here I am typing on one.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it was crazy to not know anything about Macs. So I did a little research, read some reviews, hit the blogs, and then made my way over to the Mac Store.

So now here I sit with a Mac to my right and my PC to my left. The whole OS family is actually represented at the moment. If you check the picture, you will see the new Mac to the far right, my PC in the middle, my work PC to the far left, and way in the background is our desktop running a Live CD of PC Linux OS.

I am still finding my way around the new Mac. The one mouse button is still new and the Command keys will take me a little while to get used to.

More on my journey into the Cult of Mac as it develops.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment: