Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On the eve of Techspo....

It is about 11:20 on Wednesday. I am sitting in my room at the Days Inn in Atlantic City taking full advantage of the free wireless. (I am still reeling from the shock that my 1 week old Mac is able to connect while the PC is having unusual IP issues)

Tomorrow I will be attending the Techspo Educational Technology Conference for the 4th time. I look forward to this conference every year as it is the one professional experience I can count on to actually yield results that I can use. I discovered the SmartBoard and my Personal Response Remote system here and I am looking forward to seeing what is new for 2008.

This is also a landmark year as I will be making a presentation on Friday. I will be talking about the Moodle software package that I use to manage my online classroom.

More on Techspo soon! Stay tuned...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment: