Friday, February 1, 2008

Techspo Presentation a Success!


After many weeks of preparation, Techspo and our Moodle presentation have come and gone. And I must say, I think our presentation was a success. We had a pretty full room and there weren't many empty seats by the end. All told, I would guess there were about 50 people in attendance. One of my fears in the hours, days, and weeks leading up to the event was that no one would come and we would be giving our presentation to the guests that came from our own district. That would have been a very sad presentation indeed!

Luckily that did not happen and we had a very interested and enthusiastic crowd. Based on the questions during and after the presentation, I fully anticipate Moodle will be gaining some new users and most likely some new proponents.

I am debating starting a new blog centered entirely around the Moodle software, sample Moodle activities, add-ons, and suggestions for new "Moodlers." More on that as/if it develops.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment: